THANK YOU SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
STAFFTRONIX VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Thank you for submitting your Stafftronix Virtual Assistant application, now its time to make your VA Introduction Video! A big part of our 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 & 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 process involves the creation & display of 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘅 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀. This provides prospective clients the opportunity to get a glimpse of the Virtual Assistant’s 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 & 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴 but more importantly their 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴.
At the bottom of this page you’ll find a tutorial video with tips on your presentation, but here are a few quick tips to note:
- Your video should be 60-120 seconds.
- No need to recite your Resume/CV, but speak to why you would be an ASSET to their company & their goals for success.
- Be friendly & cheerful and remember to smile.
- Say a little something personal about yourself. your hobbies, goals, etc.
- Make sure you are looking straight into the camera, lick the RECORD VIDEO icon and speak clearly.
- Hit the RED Record button to begin, hit the same button to end it. It will automatically upload to us. Slightly different on mobile, but self-explanatory.
**If you haven’t already registered please do so at httpss://stafftronix.com/careers
This brief tutorial will provide you a bit of insight into developing your own raw video, which we will then add titles, background music and more. In the modern age we live in, employers want to see more than just a paper CV/Resume. Whether you work for 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘅 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 or pursue your own path as a 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳, we hope this will help you polish up on your presentation skills and understand the importance of making a good first impression. We ask that you watch this brief tutorial and then below follow the steps below to film your own Introduction video.
Please bookmark this page if you want to complete this at a later time, once you’ve organized your presentation and freshened up. As noted in the tutorial, it doesn’t need to be long, even 60-90 seconds will do and should be no longer than 120 seconds. The important thing is you establish why you would be an asset to a Client and why they’d be crazy not to hire you!