Elias brings a wealth of creative potential and dedication to every project he undertakes. He got his start working for the major BPO & Call Centers in the field of customer service but has branched out as a Virtual Assistant. View his full profile here!
Having worked with clients in the US and Australia he has developed into a a top-level Video Editor & Digital Marketing Specialist. Elias has developed web pages as well as provided SEO-friendly content. He’s become very talented in Social Media Marketing, data-mining, funnels & lead generation.
Creative media is an area Elias excels in, as he shines in transcription of audio & video files. He is experienced in creating & editing commercial level videos using Filmora and other platforms.
Bring Elias on as your Virtual Assistant and you will find a young man passionate about helping you realize your small business goals!
- Conducted research.
- Transcribing of audio files.
- Sending emails to potential leads.
- Conducted lead generation.
The Wedding Experts
- Managed Social Media accounts
- Managed client’s website and responding to comments
- Edited and created Podcasts
- Worked/Created/Edited videos for business marketing
- Used Autoresponders to email subscribers
- Audio transcribing
- Worked and managed projects to be created on a weekly basis
- Research and data entry
- Administrative tasks
Social Media & Digital Marketer
- Created Web Pages via online software (ClickFunnels, Ten Minute Funnels, etc.).
- Create Funnels using an online software that my client owns (ClickFunnels, Ten Minute Funnels, Convertri, Igloo, etc.).
- Worked with Autoresponders such as Aweber, MailChimp, Active campaign for email management.
- Created an online directory using an online software called Brilliant Directories.
- Created membership sites using an online software called EverLesson.
- Online research/data mining/lead generation for my client’s clients.
- Created visual representations of my client’s data via MS Power Bi
- Video editor/creator.
- Created Facebook Ads.
- Transcribed videos/audios.
- Sorts out and organizes my client’s documents.
Tier I Team Manager – Customer Support
- Answered customer queries via chat.
- Answered customer queries via email.
- Learned and mastered my client’s online software and have created web pages and funnels using the software.
- Created templates for customer’s usage.
- Managed a 6 people customer support team.
- Thought team members about the software and updates them about it.
- Checked team’s performance on a daily basis.
- Created reports on weekly and monthly basis.