Kathryn is an organized & highly creative Virtual Assistant. She loves the challenge of working within a dynamic and fast paced professional environment.
Kathryn possesses a diverse skill set who has worked as a Tier 2 Technical Support agent with a Digital Marketing background for over 3 years with corporate experience with companies such as Mopro, 24/7 Customer Philippines and Convergys. She has the ability to adapt quickly, work efficiently,think creatively and work effectively as part of a team or independently.
Kathryn will make an excellent addition to your team as your next Virtual Assistant. View her full resume & profile here.
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW WITH KATHRYN!
- Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Presents findings or transcribes the data into an understandable document.
- Data needs to be precise.
- Ensures validity of data analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Works on tickets based on supplier’s requests
- Engaged with clients by phone & email to provide premier customer service
- Assisted clients understand the power of digital marketing by clarifying goals and online design functionality
- Motivated clients to identify and reach their marketing goals
- Fulfilled client requests and provide expert guidance regarding our process,marketing strategy and products
- Provided excellent service to clients during on-boarding process through Launch of Website and continued support through the maintenance portion of the client’s lifecycle.
- Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization in a technical support role.
- Troubleshooting steps, technical support for Internet, addressing inquiries related to account specific products and services, process order placement and tracking, refunds and replacement and other shopping account management through multi – channels (call, email and chat)
- Tasks included installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/ software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
- Assisted authors with collection of manuscripts, editing to ensure sure manuscript would pass content evaluation based on terms and condition between author and the company.
- Worked with Design Illustrators, relaying author instructions.