Lexi is a highly-talented Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant who prides herself on being a motivated self starter and easy to train. She excels in creating exemplary customer experience and strives under pressure.
As evidence of her desire to learn new skills Lexi holds two Bachelors Degrees, in General Education and Architecture. In her professional career she has purposely sought out new role and experiences to build upon her already impressive skill set.
Digital Marketing is among her greatest strengths and its a field Lexi feels most at home with. That said, in addition to this she excelled as a Technical Consultant and became quite familiar with Accounting processes while serving as a Technical Consultant for Quickbooks.
If you’re looking for a Virtual Assistant with strong Digital Marketing, social media & content skill, along with a passion for excellence and a desire for improvement, Lexi is the one to help you achieve your business goals.
- Manages over 20 “installed based” accounts for an IT consultancy firm (Microsoft Gold Partner and LS NAV Platinum Partner
- Provides training and consultation to customers and prospects
- Presents and demos for products and services
- Reporting and analysis of current issues and concerns of customers
- Provides events, seminars and training for customers for knowledge sharing and client engagement
- Initiates client facing meetings to discuss relevant and important project issues
- Provides resources and manages schedule for deployment to customers
- Host scheduled project kick offs and provides motivation to customers
- Produced series of Training and Seminars relevant to current BIR CAS and TRAIN law required processes
- Provides exemplary result on issues and concerns by following up on support tickets and cases
- Research and validation of prospects
- Government and non-government data research
- CRM Data Entry Weekly and monthly data reporting
- Competitor check
- Delivery of new sales related solutions
- Software Consultation
- Troubleshooting Assessment on books of accounts
- Chart of Accounts Management
- Reports Generation