Marie is has a uniquely diverse skill set who has experience in a number of disciplines which make her an ideal candidate to be your next Stafftronix Virtual Assistant. She is very skilled in Project Management, SEO, Social Media & Digital Marketing, Web Development and much more.
Marie graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and has kept her skills up to date with the latest tools & technologies throughout her ever-impressive professional career. She’s worked in the BPO field, media & entertainment as well as her transition as a top-level Executive Virtual Assistant.
Do your business a favor and hire Marie as your next Virtual Assistant. You’ll be bringing an intelligent, diligent and talented professional into your business who will help in ways you never thought imaginable.
Trinity University of Asia
B.S. Computer Science
Chief of Operations
- Social Media Management
- Product Listing
- Listing Profiles
- Amazon Merch Hunt
- Product Description
- Lead Generation
- Project Management
- Display Advertisement
Social Media Manager
Design / Creation / Video / Audio:
- Designing Logos, Banners, Icons, eBook Covers and Headers
- Designing Infographics Images
- Designing Landing / Sales / Opt-In Pages
- Video Editing – graphic and music overlay
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files
- Forms Creation
- Document Template Creation
- Online Research
- Data Mining & Development / Lead Generation
- Blog Publishing Management
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Data Entry in google docs
- EBook Creation / Layout / Formatting
- Creating + Editing Follow-up Emails and Auto-responders
- Weekly / Monthly Google Analytics & Traffic Reports
- Social Media Management Tasks
- Create Post and schedule: Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and YouTube
- Promoting Facebook offers (paid ads)
- Collating and Interpreting Facebook Insights
- Create and Manage LinkedIn Account / Profile
- Manage YouTube Account
- Upload Videos on YouTube
- Moderating YouTube Comments
- Uploading Videos to other Video Sharing Sites / Social Media
- Answer inquiries and Messages on All Channel & Profiles – Create / Manage Facebook messenger bots – Content / Blog Post Creation – 1 p/wk.
- Moderating Blog Comments
- Support WordPress Websites
- Install WordPress Plugins and Themes
- WordPress Theme Customization
- WordPress Functionality and Plugin Enhancement
- Site Maintenance / Security and Troubleshooting
- CRM Integration & Social Media Integration
MMC HOME SOLUTIONS, LLC.
General Virtual Assistant
- Manage outbound marketing systems (direct mail, online, etc)
- create/manage/maintain lists in excel
- create/schedule/execute marketing campaigns
- CRM/Lead system management
- input and manage of leads in CRM system (Podio)
- assign tasks to me and other team members as needed
- Write/Send offers
- fill in preformatted with relevant data
- calculate offers using preformatted calculators/tools and online data lookup
- send by email/text/phone and mail using available online systems
- Contact and follow-up leads (text, email, and possible verbal) – – document and maintain business processes/procedures
- OPTIONAL/Nice-to-have: cold-call ~1-2 hours per day to pre-qualified leads using Skype
- OPTIONAL: manage business social media for marketing purposes (not yet implemented)
- Decide which information should be included or excluded in reports.
- Distinguish between homonyms, and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine.
- Identify mistakes in reports, and check with doctors to obtain the correct information.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material.
- Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for physicians’ review, signature, and corrections, and for inclusion in patients’ medical records.