Michael D is a triple threat Virtual Assistant with a Bachelors Degree in Architecture who has Operations Experience with a proven track record of outstanding sales achievement. He has shown himself to be a leader and top performer at all stages of his professional career and will bring incredible value to your business as your Virtual Assistant.
After studying Architecture, Michael decided to enter the Philippines thriving BPO industry, starting his career with Citibank. He rose to a leadership position heading a team on the Acquisitions division. From there he went on to lead Operational as well as Sales teams with a proven track record of dedication, professionalism and results.
With a skill set that includes graphic & 3D design, Inside Sales and Process Development, Michael brings a unique level of diversity to the professional arena. Do your business a favor and bring Michael onto your team as your next Stafftronix Virtual Assistant.
SCHEDULE A TIME TO CHAT!
FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY
COMMPEAK VoIP & TELCO SUITE
OFFLINE SALES MANAGER
- Sales manager handling pricing and contract negotiations.
- Point person for technical sales and key accounts management.
- Manages local market and APAC region.
- Conducting online and onsite product demo.
- New business acquisitions manager.
- Salesforce technical lead.
SENIOR SALES AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Overall person in-charge for center operations.
- Financial and business forecasting.
- Hiring and delivery officer.
- Client Services and Transition officer.
- New business acquisitions officer.
- Pricing and Contract Manager.
- Overall administrative functions.
- Overall business development functions.
- Business Planning and Implementation Manager.
- Manages all business verticals.
TEAM CAPTAIN/OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
- Oversees different LOB’s for the company
- Directly interacting with US counterparts
- Performs coaching and mentoring
- Establishes areas of opportunities both in process and implementations
- OS in charge with programs covering sales, lead generation, internet research.
- Performs performance evaluation for proper skill set matching
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT LEAD SPECIALIST/TRAINER and OIC 2nd LOB
- Lead trainer for all the accounts of the center (5 B2B and B2C Campaigns)
- Lead trainer for a major US F&A account
- OIC for company’s support line of business(LOB) – credit repair
- Plans and execute product specific training ( for new hires and program transferees) refresher and recurrent training (for existing employees; new hire orientation; basic skills training (communication)
- Makes certain that company policies, rules and regulations are being adhered to within the premises
- Creates and updates training materials (job aides, assessments and other instructional materials) on a regular basis
- Manages and supervises trainees throughout the duration of training. Class size vary from eight (8) to thirty-five (35)
- Monitors the performance of the trainees in the classroom and operation environments
- Regularly researches for additional training opportunities that will assist in improving quality
- Works hand in hand with other departments such as Administration, Account Management, Operations, Workforce, and Human Resources
Regularly Submits reports regarding the statistics of class numbers
TEAM LEAD ACQUISITIONS TEAM
- Reports directly to unit managers on weekly sales output
- In charge with the acquisitions of new clients/customers through telemarketing scheme
- In charge with call for cash customer request against their existing banking records
- Monitors weekly performance of agents based on SLOs and SLAs
- Reports month-to-date sales generation in accordance to current market approval percentages
- Manages a team of eight senior agents and seven junior agents