Stephanie is an English Grad with excellent Virtual Assistant experience and great work ethic She prides herself on being able to work within a fast-paced environment who can multitask and balance out the need for both meeting deadlines and maintaining excellence.
In her career as a Virtual Assistant Stephanie has had to handle a number of diverse tasks ranging from standard administration functions to managing a company’s entire social media presence. She’s sought constant improvement and development throughout her career and in particular has become quite gifted at spotting trending and relevant hashtags and deploying a strategy for maximum effectiveness.
Hiring Stephanie as your next Stafftronix Virtual Assistant will be a wise move for your company and will allow you to focus on the big picture of your business.
UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS
Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English
LITTLE CAMPUS SINGAPORE
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Plan and deliver the programme in accordance with guidelines, frameworks and curriculum developed by the group.
- Prepare and implement the programmes with age-appropriate teaching aids.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care.
MY VIRTUAL WORKFORCE
Email Support Agent
- Worked for Sonic Electronix Inc. and GK Houses
- Answers inquiry about the product or properties;
- Check the status of orders and applications; Check availability of the property
- Enters data for customers’ information;
- Verifies information regarding billing;
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements;
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing;
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information through email;
- Provides solution for product technical issues;
- Respond timely to the customers’ complains.
Social Media Management
- Worked for Franklin Lincoln Enterprises
- Manage and schedule posts through Hootsuite for Yogurtland
- Edit photos through Canva
- Check postings every day in Instagram and Facebook
- Searched strategies to gain followers like trending hashtags
- Worked for FC Appraisals and Helvetica
- Send orders and propertys’ MLS to the typist
- Process property information and ratings
- Respond to the typist inquiries regarding appraised properties
- Add and create accounts and leads to the Sales Force account
Executive Assistant /Administrative Tasks
- Worked for Solace Lifesciences and Helvetica Group of Company
- Check schedule meetings and managed calendars
- Set up appointments and meetings
- Call and remind things to do for the day
- Check bookings and business flights
- Respond to emails regarding the product offered by the company
- Report to the client in a daily basis
- Communicate to different department if needed