Toni is an experienced Executive Virtual Assistant who has experience as a social media manager, Customer Service Agent and bookkeeper. She seeks a position where she can apply her knowledge and skills to help you achieve your business goals.
Toni is always eager to learn new skills and strategies tricks from anyone – regardless of the industry they’re working in. She is very reliable and can easily adapt to any changes.Toni will be an excellent addition to your team when you hire her as your next Virtual Assistant.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PuxP0tDWTQ[/embedyt]
- Handle customer service tickets for different clients using our software,
- Xsellco Create cases inside Amazon Seller Central and contacting Amazon Captive team when following up
- Organize tasks and workload using our project management tool
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the Department Head
- Completing basic Amazon account management and maintenance tasks such as shipping and billing using our software tools.
- Basic research, data entry, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Customer Support: Manage all customer support tickets through the Xsellco helpdesk. Use FAQ sheet for all product-related inquiries.
- Order cancellations /Returns
- Meeting with the clients to discuss the project requirements & workflow
- Setting each project’s workflow, schedule, and deliverable’s
- Overseeing a team of 5 web developers and providing daily feedback
- Manage client’s social media accounts Video and audio
- Edit for Podcast
- Achieve and Understands Product Knowledge and Quality of Customer Service
- Accountable for the performance of the team
- Responsible for maintain program`s efficiency metrics
- Analyze KPI, identifying issues and trends
- Performs Root Cause Analysis and formulates and executes action plans to improve performance