Vanie is an experienced Bookkeeper with proficient in both Quickbooks and Xero who can help you get your finances in order when you hire her to be your next Stafftronix Virtual Assistant.
Vanie graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science but found she had a knack for numbers and has spent more than seven years in Bookkeeping roles. She also has a solid track record working in Operations and Human Resources.
She hopes to find a Virtual Assistant role with a dynamic and continuously evolving organization that will provide her opportunities to be an integral part of the team and their success.
Do your business a favor and hire Vanie as your next Virtual Assistant.
Run conversion tools for the applicable legacy system to convert client data to our software.
Timely and accurate conversion of data.
Reconciliation of converted accounting data.
Reportings on converted data.
AdHoc: QA Testing of inhouse conversion software.
Xero, Quickbooks, Asana and Slack
• Kept Record cash receipts
• Issuing financial statements when needed or required
• Prepare tax documents and reports for filing
• Monitoring of assets and management of invoices
• More than 7 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience
• Highly skilled in performing Accounts payable and receivable, billing, payroll, and banking
• Computer: QuickBooks, MS Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint
Responsible for the delivery receipts
Computes and handles the product formulation of soap and cosmetic products
Assists the supervisor and production manager
Handles receiving of attendance and leave forms
Handles some employees payroll