Dalisay is an extremely talented & diligent Accountant & Bookkeeper with a decade of reliable excellence who will help you get your finance in order as your virtual assistant from Stafftronix.
She is an experienced accountant with exceptional background performing corporate treasury accounting, demonstrated attention to detail in handling all tax and general ledger accounting preparation and auditing, with core competencies and professional training: Risk Management Accounting, Regulatory Compliance Internal and External Audits and with notable accomplishment implemented new processes to ensure timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
Laguna College of Business and Arts
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Primary responsible in overseeing and managing day to day activities of the general accounting functions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable, and general ledger recording.
- Responsible for financial reporting compliance and consolidations that will provide reliable information about the financial position of the company and result of operations.
- Responsible in the implementation of internal control measures.
- Performs basic supervisory functions for the team (Organize, Coaches, Delegates,Supports, Motivates). Manage staff functions and develop team skills to deliver optimum results and attainment of departmental goal.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
Futaba Corporation of the Philippines
- Assists the Assistant Section Manager in the preparation of semestral budget
- Computes Royalty & Part Timer Expense (Labor)
- Prepares Cash Flow and Balance Sheet Payroll Specialist/Administrator
- Processed payroll for over 700 employees by semi-monthly basis
- Committed to keeping accurate records, ensuring on time compliance
- Maintained employee banking information with accuracy and confidentiality
- Handles direct coordination with HR Department and with various business units on process issues resolution and improvements Reconciliation of Accounts w/ Affiliates (Intercompany):
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts (Receivables, Payables) with affiliates (Japan, Taiwan, China, Hongkong)
- Deeply analyzes the transactions occurred during the month which affects Receivable, Payables and Sales, Purchases of both parties Prepares and Analyze Financial Statement Schedules
- Preparing Schedules of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and others which are necessary for management reporting purposes
- Analyzes details/items in the Financial Statement schedules Process Bank transactions such as Funding, Bank Transfers, etc.
- Process payments to suppliers with USD, YEN and EUR currencies
- Prepares bank reconciliation
- Prepares and monitors different bank accounts and its cash movement Process Accounts Payable (Payments to Suppliers, Accruals and Prepayments)
- Responsible for the Factory operational activities relating to monitoring AP
- Analyzes and records various payment requests and disbursements
- Records and reconciles accrual of expenses/prepaid expenses Submission of Government Requirements
- Quarterly submission of Fringe Benefit Tax (1603) thru BIR EFPS System
- Quarterly Submission of Summary of Local Purchases and Sales (Relief)
- Monthly and quarterly submission of VAT (2550M/2550Q/1601F/1601E)
- Accounting Staff -Assist the Senior Accountant in activities regarding Trade Accounts Receivable of the company
- Preparation of weekly A/R aging Report, preparation of DMs and SOA and dissemination of Sales
- Data technician -Responsible for the collection, recording and retrieval of information.
- Responsible for analysis, encoding, verifying and modifying records according to the prescribed job specifications.
- Producing high quality database products through efficient and accountable data capturing.