Mary Grace is proficient in writing business correspondence and internal memos
Customer service oriented, excellent interpersonal skill and can work effectively with the team or independently
Mary Grace is a highly organized candidate with over 20 years of relevant experience in handling daily administrative and secretarial tasks. She currently seeks a challenging role as an Executive Virtual Secretary, Personal Assistant to executive level personnel, Department Secretary, Administrative Assistant or Document Controller position.
Get more done & reclaim time to regain focus on your business by by hiring Mary Grace as your next Stafftronix Virtual Assistant.
• Manages the diary of the Estimating Manager/Business Development Manager’s schedules of meetings, appointments and client/site visits.
• Prepares reports for the quarterly board of directors meeting, conducts research works, and gathers data by coordinating with various departments for presentation to senior level executives or prospective clients.
• Prepares commercial & technical bids and pre-qualification submissions on a timely manner ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Makes hotel and overseas travel arrangement of senior management personnel.
• Screens phone calls and email enquiries and forwards them to the appropriate staff.
• Prepares internal and external business correspondence.
• Responsible for handling petty cash, liquidation reports and reimbursement of expenses.
• Proof reads and ensures that documents for signature are in order.
• Updates the company profile manual and prepares Monthly Estimation Department’s reports for submission to the Managing Director/General Manager.
• Ensures the confidentiality of all management matters and handles other administrative & ad hoc tasks assigned.
• Served as Admin. Assistant/Secretary for over 3 years (October 2008 to January 2012).
• Provided more than 10 years of secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration of one of the most prominent group of companies in the Philippines (Araneta Group of Companies).