Cebu City, Philippines
Rexziel (also known as Rex) is a Cum Laude graduate in Accounting with over a decade of experience in the field. While currently serving as the Head of Accounting for a large Philippines corporation, Rex is looking for a part-time virtual assistant bookkeeping role to help you get your books in order.
Rex typified the level of talent & dedication clients of Stafftronix Virtual Assistants have come to count on. Proficient in QuickBooks & Oracle, Rex can assist you with reconciliations, financial statements and a number of tasks to help get your small businesses financials on track.
Rex is available for as little as five hours a week and provides value, trust & dedication. Schedule an interview with Rex and find out why so many entrepreneurs & startups go to Stafftronix for their Accounting & Bookkeeping needs.
- Rex graduated as one of the Top 20 students of his graduating class
- Most Outstanding READS Scholar
- Rex manages all financial operations for the company
- Conducts Management & financial reviews for CEO
- Managed daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Oversight of nationwide branches for financial & accounting operations
- Managed AR, AP & GL teams
- Developed ways to improve financial process
- Authored several new accounting processes & procedures