Cindy holds a Bachelor Degrees in Tourism & Accountancy and seeks an opportunity to add value by contributing her knowledge, skills and experience while taking advantage of avenues to grow her professional skill sets.
Cindy has excellent communication skills, written & spoken English, has a background in Public Relations, as well as possessing leadership and management skills.
Save time, money and GET MORE DONE by hiring Cindy as your next Stafftronix Virtual Assistant.
Calling company leads and scheduling appointments for them to speak with a realtor. *Cold and warm calling Daily reporting to my clients Weekly meeting and updating with the team via Zoom
As a cashier I am responsible on handling mainly in large volume of cash, balancing float at the beginning and end of the shift. Attending guest queries and concerns in general. Advertising our Casino At Sea products such as; tournaments, scratch cards tickets, lottery tickets and special promotions. Aside from that, we also encourage the guest to cruise with us again in view of the fact that we are providing exceptional customer service and to be the vacation choice for everyone around the world.
• Balance floats at the end of the shift.
• Exchange and redeem foreign currencies using accurate exchange rates.
• Help other cashiers when needed.
• Assist customers with any credit-related problems.
• Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service to customers.
• Record information regarding all transactions manually.
• Verify correct amounts of loose coins and bundled paper money.
• Maintain the cage safe and clean.